Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moving

I shall be moving out of my flat at the end of this week. It's been let out to an expat working for Infineon, who made me an offer I found difficult to refuse. This plus the fact that I'm looking for a landed property to move into which will be more conducive for Marmite meant that it was an easy decision to make.

So I'm now currently in house-hunting mode and shall be moving to Straits Meridian as a temporary measure.

Although the flat is being let out fully-furnished, meaning that I don't have to move any furniture, I've discovered that this partial move is much more difficult then moving everything as I have to organise what to take and what to leave behind. Also I have to further organise my belongings into "Stuff that won't see the light of day for six months", "Stuff that I'll need immediately" and "Stuff which I might need within six months".

Ah.. the stress.

No comments: