Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The X Files - I want to believe

Tonight, Tuesday the 12th. of August, I decided to watch The X Files - I want to believe. 

I was lucky to be able to get in to see it as when I went to the ticket office, they informed me that they may not be showing the film as they require a minimum audience of 5 persons, to run the film, and as I was the only person who was interested in watching the film so far, they may not be running it today. So with bated breath, I waited hopefully for more like minded individuals to turn up. Thankfully the quota was filled with 5 minutes to go, so off we went into the auditorium.

As it was, the film turned out to be as disappointing as the crowd. It was like watching a 2 hour edition of a not so interesting TV episode. I mean there I was 2 rows from the front, expecting to be blown over by ET's version of a GTi and what do we get??!!! A film set in a continual blizzard! This on a day which was cold, wet and overcast!!! Brrrr.... especially in a 200 seater auditorium with only 10 persons in it. Double brrrr!!!! 

Really... the film isn't worth reporting on. 

No comments: