Thursday, September 11, 2008

Marmite - Slave Training

Hello everyone I thought I'll update you on the training of my Slave.

Training began as soon as he got into his home, which is now mine!!! To prove the point I immediately left my mark on his Persian carpet. He looked upset but he shall soon get used to this routine of me leaving my mark and him cleaning up after me.

In the morning, training begins at about 7.30; although I woke him up at 7.20 this morning, just to add some variety to the training schedule; when I initiate my wake up call by yapping. My Slave then cooks and feeds me breakfast. Then he takes me down for my 20 minute morning walk in the car park, were I conduct my morning toilet. Then it's back into the flat when my Slave cleans out my abode, making sure I get clean newspaper sheets and in-room beverage. Then it's slave's turn to clean himself and I get to catch up on my beauty sleep whilst he's doing this.

After he has cleaned himself, he then makes his own breakfast and I roam the flat inspecting and ensuring that it's up to my liking. If there is something I object to, I shall mark the spot, forcing Slave to clean up after me. This I do several times to ensure that he is on his toes.

Then Slave takes me to my daytime companion, that Shi Tzu named Max, who is a bit of a dandy with all his hair and confiture. However he's good fun as we are able to run around and wrestle with each other 'till our hearts content.  

At approximately 5 pm, Slave then picks me up to send me home for my evening walk and dinner.

After another inspection of the flat, Slave then ensures that my beverage is changed and clean; my bedding is turned down and my hair is brushed before I retire for the day.

Well that's all for now, I shall now have to retire for my morning nap. I shall post further updates as and when I feel like it. 

Ta ta. 

No comments: